Making a complaint
We want to give you great customer service but sometimes things can go wrong. We can usually resolve most issues straightaway, so please get in touch with us by calling 01827 285111 (Monday to Friday 09.00-17.30) or in writing or by Email to the complaints team and a member of our team will contact you by return.
Letter to: The Complaints Manager
Central Claims Service Ltd
Central House, Unit D, Riverside Industrial Estate.
Atherstone Street, Fazeley B78 3RW
What you’ll need to tell us so that we can help you:
- Your contact details
- Your policy/claim details
- What’s gone wrong
- What you want us to do to put things right
What we’ll do to resolve your complaint:
- We’ll get it to the right person
- We’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can and let you know what will happen next
- We’ll treat your complaint fairly
- We’ll resolve your complaint as soon as possible
- For more complex issues it’s likely that we will need longer to look into what’s happened and we may ask you for further information to help us reach a decision
- We’ll give you regular updates
If you’re not happy with the response to your complaint
If you feel we’ve not considered all of your issues or you can provide further information, please let us know and we’ll be happy to review it.
If you’re unhappy with the outcome, subject to your insurers and the procedures followed, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to carry out an independent review of your complaint. In any event, you have the right to ask them to review your complaint if we’ve been unable to resolve it within 8 weeks. The Financial Ombudsman Service can help with most complaints but if you are unsure whether the Financial Ombudsman Service will consider your complaint, please contact them directly for advice. The service they provide is free and impartial and contacting them at any stage of your complaint will not affect your legal rights.
The contact details are:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Their phone numbers are 0300 123 9123 (charged at a national rate) or 0800 023 4567 (free from landlines).
You can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can log on to their website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk